Currently we are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer for our Gomel office to make the team even stronger.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology;
- Creation of user flows, site maps, content hierarchies, and detailed wireframes;
- High fidelity screen designs for products, and responsive screen layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices;
- Creation of supporting artifacts to facilitate communication including presentations, UI kits, style tiles, style guides, and supporting graphic assets for developers;
- Design and develop low-fidelity wireframes, working prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs for web and mobile (iOS/Android).
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools;
- Experience using prototyping tools such as Flinto, InVision, Marvel, etc;
- Initiate and participate in user experience research for design & product feedback;
- Excellent visual/graphic design skills with strong consideration of user-system interaction Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Self-manage multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables in order to execute quickly in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional portfolio of shipped creative product design that showcases your visual and interaction design abilities;
- Good written and spoken English – Upper-Intermediate level and higher.
- Outstanding career development opportunities;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package – medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.