Currently we are looking for a Front-end Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
It’s a great opportunity to join the biggest front-end development department in Belarus, which includes more than 400 front-end developers and more than 50 designers. By the way, more than 1700 front-end developers are counted all around the globe.
We are seeking a passionate and talented engineer eager to and ready for challenges. We use Agile methodologies on the majority of our projects and encourage close communication among all the involved parties.
We are working with the leading companies on the market. Our projects cover different domains including: Banking & Finance, Media & Entertainment, Software development & Design, Life science & Healthcare, E-Commerce and more.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
- HTML, Jade (Pug), other templating engines;
- CSS, SASS, LESS, Stylus, PostCSS, CSS in JS;
- Flexbox, Grid layout;
- Design and implement app layouts;
- Implement pixel-perfect design;
- Provide CSS animations;
- Ensure mobile optimization;
- Provide WCAG compliance;
- Maintain code quality and develop CI processes;
- Estimate and delegate tasks;
- Maintain the existing code;
- Implement new features;
- Perform optimizations;
- Setup a development environment;
- Communicate with the customer.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills;
- Strong knowledge of template engines and CSS pre/postprocessors;
- Knowledge of CSS methodologies (BEM, CSS Modules, OOCSS, SMACCS, etc.);
- Experience in CSS performance optimizations;
- Experience in page load speed optimizations;
- Knowledge of Flexbox and Grid specifications;
- Familiar with RWD;
- Familiar with browser specifics;
- Experience with Photoshop;
- Familiar with WCAG;
- Development environment setup experience;
- Team collaboration experience;
- Knowledge of source control systems;
- English level: Intermediate+.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with popular content management platforms (AEM, Drupal, Sitecore, Magenta).
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Challenging enterprise projects;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.